40' 1976 Freedom For Sale - Project Boat

Use this forum to buy, sell, trade or advertise anything. Non-commercial only.
stonewaves

40' 1976 Freedom For Sale - Project Boat

Post by stonewaves »

Mariah is a 1976 Freedom 40' vessel (Hull #2) that has seen better days. Unity Spiritual Enrichment Center of Port Townsend, WA (Olympic Peninsula Washington State) has been gifted with her and all proceeds of the sale will go to them. Mariah was sailed extensively then neglected and now sits in a backyard 20-miles from Anacortes, WA. She is being sold "as is" and comes with masts, sails, etc. Hauling will be at the buyer's expense. A survey done in March 2015 is available upon request. We are looking for the best offer and are serving as the representatives for this sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions after you have reviewed the survey. Thanks for taking a look!

RonR

Re: 40' 1976 Freedom For Sale - Project Boat

Post by RonR »

Is there a link to more info missing from this post?
Where would one get basic information about the boat?

stonewaves

Post by stonewaves »

Hello Ron,

Thanks for your inquiry. You can email me directly at stonewaves@live.com and I will gladly email a ZIP copy of the survey. If you are still interested we can go from there. Colleen

RonR

Post by RonR »

I sent an email, but have not heard back- in case the spam filters have been at it again, you can send it to me at ronr at oconcepts dot com

Thanks,
Ron