2018 Pacific Northwest Freedom rendezvous

northerncole

2018 Pacific Northwest Freedom rendezvous

Post by northerncole »

Are we up for a rendezvous this year? Any requests for a favorite location that suits everyone?
Friday Harbor?
Anacortes?
Pender Island?
Thetis Island?
Sometime or around July or August? Give me some feedback and I'll be happy to coordinate bookings.
Just need numbers and dates that work for everyone.

northerncole

Re: 2018 Pacific Northwest Freedom rendezvous

Post by northerncole »

So by overwhelming demand..... 2018 Rendezvous is arranged for Port Of Poulsbo Marina for the weekend of 27-29 July 2018.
Please get back to me with numbers so we can let them know what to expect. You can come earlier and leave later, there's plenty of spaces and it seems to be within easy reach of everyone. Let's hope for a good turnout and even if you can't get your boat there feel free to pop and say hi to everyone.
https://www.portofpoulsbo.com/poulsbo-marina/

northerncole

Post by northerncole »

Thanks to everybody for the great response. Now looking at a possible 13 boats in attendance for July.
We are provisionally booked into slips E26-E40 and E33-E47 and I'll be in touch with everyone at the start of July to confirm the booking.
Here's hoping for good weather and look forward to seeing you all.

Stephen_H

Post by Stephen_H »

Unfortunately I'll be out of town on business until July 28, so won't be able to get my F30 there from Everett. How long will people be hanging around on Sunday the 29th? Would it be worth taking the ferry and driving over to say hi that morning?
1985 F39 Express (Hull #44)
S/Y OXYGEN
Port Washington, NY

northerncole

Post by northerncole »

I don't think everyone is leaving on Sunday. Doubt if many will leave before 12 but you're welcome to look in. Check with us Saturday and we might know by then if it's worth your while.

northerncole

Post by northerncole »

Thanks to everyone who attended the rendezvous over the weekend. Great time had by all I hope. We'll have to do it again. If your boat isn't in the photo sorry you moored on the wrong side. :)
Attachments
freedom2018-1 copy.jpg
freedom2018-1 copy.jpg (172.54 KiB) Viewed 9643 times