Bay Area meet up

Goose13

Re: Bay Area meet up

Post by Goose13 »

I have to work Oct 27, 28th. But I’m free on NOV 10, 11. I would need a slip 33 long 11 wide, with electrisity for my engine.
Doug and Marie
Millennnium Falcon F33 CK cb #4
1980 wish bone booms Electric Drive

gamayun

Post by gamayun »

Goose13 wrote:I have to work Oct 27, 28th. But I’m free on NOV 10, 11. I would need a slip 33 long 11 wide, with electrisity for my engine.
Fantastic! That makes 7 flavors of Freedoms coming in, and maybe another one or two. This is great. Will you need 30A or 50A connection? The marina has both. Cost for the overnight slip is $1.50 per foot. Unfortunately, I haven't yet convinced them to give us a bulk rate discount :( Still working it though...

This is what I have so far:

Selkie - 36x12.5 (no elec needed)
Jackqueline - 30x11
Goodway - 35x12 (no elec needed)
SweeTART - 35x12 (elec preferred, if available)
Ketch 22 - what size?
Goose (I forgot the vessel's name)- 33x11 (elec needed)
Kynntana - 38x12.5 (she's already berthed here)

Did I miss info from Girlfriend? I've also not heard anything from the F44 in Fortman. So far, we also have another 5 SSS sailors coming (I believe all by land yacht), 3 of whom are TransPac vets, not counting Mike and me. Should be a great crowd.
Kynntana, Freedom 38

sforgey2

Post by sforgey2 »

UPDATE

I am still looking at availability for the 11th. I am in New Mexico that week training some Agile Coaches and software teams in Agile...if I get done on Friday I will fly back in.

Don't need a slip as my F-32 "Girlfriend" is moored in Ft Lauderdale. We are a bit bi-coastal due to the amount of consulting I do here in the Valley. It would be a great and epic voyage to bring it here for sure. I often sail on a Hunter 41 here in the bay and it makes me miss my Freedom (and makes it feel like an America's Cup boat when I am home).

Thanks and looking forward to it.
Scott Forgey
Girlfriend
Freedom 32 Hoyt #81

BillSmith

Post by BillSmith »

C-

We are 30 amp. You mentioned insurance and other paperwork in a prior post. Can send to you or direct to powers that be. Just let me know where to direct.

Thanks so much for making the effort and if I can smooth the waters in anyway, give a holler.
Bill & Carole Smith
Freedom 35 Pedrick
SweeTART
Coyote Point
San Mateo, CA

ketch22

Post by ketch22 »

Thanks for arranging all this Gamayun.

Ketch 22 is 39' by 12.5'.

She'll need about 5.5' of depth.

Tom and Naty

Goose13

Post by Goose13 »

Millennium Falcon, 30 amp.
Doug and Marie

gamayun

Post by gamayun »

sforgey2 wrote:UPDATE

I am still looking at availability for the 11th. I am in New Mexico that week training some Agile Coaches and software teams in Agile...if I get done on Friday I will fly back in.

Don't need a slip as my F-32 "Girlfriend" is moored in Ft Lauderdale. We are a bit bi-coastal due to the amount of consulting I do here in the Valley. It would be a great and epic voyage to bring it here for sure. I often sail on a Hunter 41 here in the bay and it makes me miss my Freedom (and makes it feel like an America's Cup boat when I am home).

Thanks and looking forward to it.
Looking forward to meeting you! Always good to know where the Freedoms hide out :)
Kynntana, Freedom 38

Goose13

Post by Goose13 »

Please Cancel my slip reservation for the Millennium Falcon, I have to work on the 10th so we will arrive by land that evening.
Doug and Marie

gamayun

Post by gamayun »

Hi all,

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend! The marina has provided the following and will have slip details later this week. They request that registration and insurance paperwork be sent to Jackie at: jbrown@oaklandmarinas.com. They prefer payment by check; they don't take cash, but if you need to use a credit card, they have to call it in to the Jack London fuel dock before 4:00. I'm happy to write a check for anyone who wants to bring cash. Send me a text or call, if you have questions (415.484.6985). See you then :)

Vessel Name length/beam electrical needs fee
Selkie 36x12.5 no electricity $54
Jacqueline 30x11 no electricity $45
Goodway 35x12 no electricity $52.50
SweeTART 35x12 elec needed, 30A $52.50
Ketch 22 39x12.5 from ~1:00 to 4:00 No cost
Kynntana 38x12.5 already in berth there
Kynntana, Freedom 38

gamayun

Post by gamayun »

Goose13 wrote:Please Cancel my slip reservation for the Millennium Falcon, I have to work on the 10th so we will arrive by land that evening.
No worries. Glad to hear you are still going to make it that evening!
Kynntana, Freedom 38