Freedom 32 1984 Hoyt for sale

Use this forum to buy, sell, trade or advertise anything. Non-commercial only.
wingnut

Freedom 32 1984 Hoyt for sale

Post by wingnut »

1984 Freedom 32 for sale in Michigan. Reconditioned and updated with completely rebuilt Yanmar 3Gm and transmission. New interior and Awlgrip hull paint, instruments, electrical panel, lights and fans. Has extra water tank and optional cabinets and forward sink. Asking 30K and is lying in Bay City MI.
email or call for more info pmorleyjr@mac.com or (989) 708-0702. I have two of these and one has to go!
Attachments
image001.jpg
image001.jpg (44.29 KiB) Viewed 4972 times

GeoffSchultz

Re: Freedom 32 1984 Hoyt for sale

Post by GeoffSchultz »

Can I ask why you have TWO F32s? In the past I've joked that I simply needed to tow a second 40/40 behind me so that I'd have all of the spare parts that I needed, but I never actually did that. :lol: I also look at people like they're crazy when they tell me that they have more than one boat, as one boat more than keeps me busy, not to mention the cost. I will say that it appears that the one that you're selling is in great shape. Anyhow, inquiring minds want to know!

-- Geoff
BlueJacket
1997 Freedom 40/40
http://www.GeoffSchultz.org

wingnut

Re: Freedom 32 1984 Hoyt for sale

Post by wingnut »

Geoff,
The other F 32 I own belonged to my Grandfather and has been in our family since new in 1984. We did a lot of upgrades to that boat and I enjoy working on boats. I already had a trailer to fit the F32 and a barn to work in so I bought one that needed updating as a project boat. Along with my brothers we have refurbished multiple boats from Lightnings and E scows to a Kiwi 35. I feel the Freedom 32 is such a great boat. We have cruised and raced our both successfully for years. I wanted to see this one find a good home.
Peter