Freedom logo decal UPDATE

Use this forum to buy, sell, trade or advertise anything. Non-commercial only.
whimsy

Freedom logo decal UPDATE

Post by whimsy »

2014 UPDATE: A month or two ago, I offered my last few decals for sale, thinking to clean out the chart table. Now I find there's renewed interest, so I am ordering more. I expect to have them by Valentine's Day 2014. I'll post something here when I get them -- I hope to keep these decals available as long as Freedoms are out there sailing.

Hello, Fellow Freedom-Owners,

I apologize for the delay, but I have finally resolved the printing issues surrounding the Freedom decals. It took several proof iterations to get the colors right, but they're going to look great on coamings or cabin sides...there may even be a few on car bumpers!

I am placing the order by end-of-day Friday, April 3. This is a limited-time offer, because we are heading out cruising in a couple of months.

List members who have signed up for decals should have just received address and payment info by private message or email.

The price is $7.50 per decal, plus $5 shipping and handling per order (US and Canada only).
Contact me if you are overseas or can't get the funds to me in US$.

Thank you to everyone who has expressed interest in the decals. I've attached a JPG of the final artwork to this post, and I have also uploaded a copy of the photo in the photos section.

Margaret “Meps” Schulte & Barry Stellrecht
s/v Flutterby, F33

p.s. If you are reading this post after May 2009 (because once posts like this are on the internet, they never go away), write to us, and we'll see about a special order.
Attachments
Replacement Freedom decal (does not include a line designating the builder)
Replacement Freedom decal (does not include a line designating the builder)
decal-revised.jpg (62.85 KiB) Viewed 10202 times
Last edited by whimsy on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:40 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ereiss

Re: Freedom logo decal UPDATE

Post by Ereiss »

Is it too late to get on the list for two of them?

Just went down last weekend to inspect their condition.

Let me know.

thanks
Ed Reiss
Being There
F38 - #154
out of Marion, MA

Knevins

Post by Knevins »

I would like two decals if any are still available. Need a mailing address to send a check.

Kerry Nevins, Freedom36/38, Gloucester Point, VA

paul123

Post by paul123 »

Dear Margaret “Meps” Schulte & Barry Stellrecht (yak@mepsnbarry.com),

I would like to order 2 new Freedom Decals for the Starboard & Port coamings on our 1995 Freedom 35. Please inform the postal address where I can send a cheque or an eMail address where I can give my Visa Credit Card Number and expiration date. Is the cost still US $7.50 per decal, plus $5 shipping and handling per order (US and Canada only).

Thanks & best regards,
Paul R. Trudeau (paul.trudeau@trudeaucorp.com)
1600 Eiffel, Boucherville (Quebec), Canada, J4B 5Y1 Tel.: +1 450 655 7444 extension 289
"Sapphire" Freedom 35 David Pedrick 1995 (FYC35051A595) Lake Champlain NY

Lionel7

Post by Lionel7 »

Are there any of the logo decals left at this date? I could use two. If so please reply with the details to order. Thanks

Doug Payne
Freedom 21 #52

whimsy

Post by whimsy »

We still have some Freedom decals!

We still have a generous handful of decals here on Flutterby. However, we don't have a stable address this month -- in December, we'll be able to receive checks in the mail, and we can send them out then.

The cost is still $20 for two, shipping included. The quality is excellent; ours have been on Flutterby for 4-1/2 years with no signs of fading or delaminating.

Does anybody else besides Doug want to order them? Let me know, and I'll drop you a note when we get to Florida.

Thanks,
Meps
s/v Flutterby, Freedom 33 cat ketch, now junk rigged

peaceandfreedom

Post by peaceandfreedom »

Hello Margaret,
Please sign me up for a set too. Just let me know when you are able to receive checks. I could also pay by PayPal if that works for you.

Happy sailing
Jim D

sailmon

Post by sailmon »

I'd like 2
Sailmon (Captain Bob Allenick)
S/V Her Diamond
1991 Freedom 38
Cleveland, OH

Tricia

Post by Tricia »

Me too please.

Tricia
F30 (the one that wouldn't fit in the slip at the rendezvous in Port Ludlow) Muse II
Vancouver, BC

jschneider

Post by jschneider »

I also take two if they are available.
J Schneider
Weeble, 1987 F30
Huntington, NY