Freedom 39 Express For Sale

Use this forum to buy, sell, trade or advertise anything. Non-commercial only.
marno

Freedom 39 Express For Sale

Post by marno »

Attitudes is about to be listed for sale, the first place that I thought of to put her was here.

We bought Attitudes in New Jersey in 2005, spent 6 months cruising the East coast of the USA and then headed to the Bahamas and the Dominican Replublic for another 6 months. After that we sailed to the UK where we worked and lived aboard until late 2009 when we left, crossing the Atlantic to Panama via Madeira, The Canary Islands and then the Caribbean. After transiting the canal, we sailed to Galapagos, where we had some bad health news regarding a close family member. We sailed back to Brisbane stopping only in the Marquesas and Vanuatu, arriving back in June of 2010.
After spending a year on the hard, we relaunched her, put her in a marina and have only taken her out once since. She has been hauled out once in that time, so her bottom is quite in need of a clean. We haven’t started the engine in a few years, as the neutral pin froze in place. Her batteries will need to be replaced. Her sails have a little life in them, but if I were to go cruising again, I would want to replace them first. I’m sure there will be other items that will need attention, as the boat has been sitting idle for so long, but it is priced accordingly.
Fleming Wind Vane
Engine Model: 4-108
ICOM SSB/Ham Radio
70 Pound Delta Anchor
Series Drogue
Australian registered.
I’m not in a position to take anyone out in it.
$30 000 Aussie
Attachments
DSC01250.jpg
DSC01250.jpg (39.53 KiB) Viewed 3690 times
DSC01248.jpg
DSC01248.jpg (81.99 KiB) Viewed 3690 times
DSC01247.jpg
DSC01247.jpg (71.91 KiB) Viewed 3690 times
Marno

F39 Express

seadago

Re: Freedom 39 Express For Sale

Post by seadago »

Hello Marno.
Is she still for sale?
Thanks
Rafael
Rafael
s/v Nausikaa
SSR 30570, sail GBR 4619L
F30 CK (Hoyt), wishbones, centreboard, G10 rig. Built by Fairways Marine, Humble, UK, '82
Beta 16 hp with two-blade prop

marno

Post by marno »

Hi Rafael,

She is still for sale, i have had someone who was keen to come from the USA to jave a look, but unfortunately for now travel has become problematic.

Please let me know if you would like any further information on her.

Regards

Marno
Marno

F39 Express

seadago

Post by seadago »

Hi
Yep, I imagine. We are all in the same boat re this bug.
Excuse the pun, but this lockup is getting on my nerves!
Right, yes, I am interested, but I am in the UK, so would like to have as much info as possible before boarding a plane, whenever they start flying again.
Full specs, recent upgrades, additional pics, life history within your ownership, etc, etc.
Also, if there is a recent survey available, it would be of great help.
Many thanks in advance!
Rafa
Rafael
s/v Nausikaa
SSR 30570, sail GBR 4619L
F30 CK (Hoyt), wishbones, centreboard, G10 rig. Built by Fairways Marine, Humble, UK, '82
Beta 16 hp with two-blade prop