Freedom 21 sail and Freedom 30 wraparound sail for sale

Use this forum to buy, sell, trade or advertise anything. Non-commercial only.
Sally Peake

Freedom 21 sail and Freedom 30 wraparound sail for sale

Post by Sally Peake »

I have two old but perfectly serviceable sails available. Twenty years ago we converted our F30 to junk-rig making the wraparound sails redundant. Now having a garage clearout and found an original Freedom sail c/w battens in its sailbag - note: it is the wraparound sail made for use with a wishbone boom and has all the clews and fittings to be expected on the sail. A bit grubby with very minor stitching repair advised but should be perfectly serviceable. Approx dimensions are: height 29ft4in, boom length 13ft , leech 30ft

The F21 fully battened sail is redundant as we have just converted this boat to junk-rig too, having sold the bigger Freedom (we love Freedoms!!). Again, this sail is in reasonable condition approx 20sq metre, luff 7.930m c/w bolt rope, boom 3.160 c/w bolt rope. Freedom logo and sail no 200. This may suit any unstayed mast.

We are based on the Isle of Wight, England. If interested I can investigate shipping costs - I recently sent two F30 staysails out to Texas for around £50 so it is possible! Sensible offers please to sallye.peake@btinternet.com