Freedom 35 Pedrick Cockpit Cushions for Sale

Use this forum to buy, sell, trade or advertise anything. Non-commercial only.
Mark K.

Freedom 35 Pedrick Cockpit Cushions for Sale

Post by Mark K. »

I have a complete set of cockpit cushions that fit the Freedom 35' Pedrick design (1994) All are white vinyl over foam and look nearly new. Comfortable to sit on and have a zipper and hold-down snaps. These were new about 5 years ago and have seen very little or no use for the last 4 years and have been stored in a sail bag. They look a little dirty in the photos but clean up nice and don't have any tears or noticeable scuffs. Nearly new but smell a little "boaty" from storage. I'm selling since I just don't use them, I just tend to toss a few pillows around the cockpit when needed.

Asking $650

Thank you for your interest.
Mark K.
Attachments
IMG_1440.JPG
IMG_1440.JPG (146.73 KiB) Viewed 5011 times
IMG_1441.JPG
IMG_1441.JPG (94.64 KiB) Viewed 5011 times

Salacia

Re: Freedom 35 Pedrick Cockpit Cushions for Sale

Post by Salacia »

Hi Mark,
Where are the cushions now?
Stephen Lee
Salacia
F35 Pedrick
Marblehead MA and Rockland ME

Mark K.

Post by Mark K. »

Andover, MA

Mark K.

Post by Mark K. »

I have a complete set of cockpit cushions that fit the Freedom 35' Pedrick design (1994) All are white vinyl over foam and look nearly new. Comfortable to sit on and have a zipper and hold-down snaps. These were new about 5 years ago and have seen very little or no use for the last 4 years and have been stored in a sail bag. They look a little dirty in the photos but clean up nice and don't have any tears or noticeable scuffs. Nearly new, but smell a little "boaty" from storage. I'm selling since I just don't use them, I just tend to toss a few pillows around the cockpit when needed.

Asking $600

Mark K.

F35 Pedrick Cockpit Cushions for Sale, Price Dropped

Post by Mark K. »

Now asking $400.00