NW Freedom Rendezvous 2009

nathansteve

NW Freedom Rendezvous 2009

Post by nathansteve »

After last years first NW Freedom Rendezvous at Ganges, BC, all participants wanted to continue to meet up. As a result the 2009 NW Freedom Rendezvous is planned for July 17 - 19 at Poulsbo WA. All Freedom owners are invited to attend for another fun weekend.

The Port of Poulsbo requires group reservations to be handled by one person. Nathan Benedict is the contact person . Please email me at nathansteve@msn.com to sign up and for more information.

Last years event was really fun. It was great to see all the different boats. We had 7 boats ranging from a Freedom 45 to a Freedom 25. Since this years event is in central Puget Sound, we hope to attract a few more boats. Join us by boat or car for this now annual event.

We are also putting together a registry of NW Freedom owners and their boats. If you wold like to be added to the registry or if you know of someone who would , please contact Nathan at nathansteve@msn.com.
f2.jpg
f2.jpg (34.44 KiB) Viewed 8902 times

THATBOATGUY

Re: NW Freedom Rendezvous 2009

Post by THATBOATGUY »

Hey Nathan welcome aboard! I wish we were in the PNW to join in the fun. Maybe some future event.

George
George and Kerri Huffman S/V Marquesa Freedom 40 CC CK Sail MarquesaImage

nathansteve

Re: NW Freedom Rendezvous 2009

Post by nathansteve »

This is just an update on the NW Freedom Rendezvous.
All plans are full steam ahead with many local marinas and businesses contributing great "dock " prizes this year.
If you would like to attend please contact me at nathansteve@msn.com. I will need the beam and length of your boat to finish our group reservation. If you can not attend but have a Freedom in the NW we would love to add you to our NW Freedom Registry.
Attachments
8.jpg
8.jpg (21.29 KiB) Viewed 8781 times