Pirates of Marquesa

THATBOATGUY

Pirates of Marquesa

Post by THATBOATGUY »

Here is a picture of Kerri and I on Marquesa. The photo is actually located at our Yahoo group. Photos need to be "hosted" somewhere online. A hosted photo has a unique URL. To post a photo here in the Forum you will first upload your photo to a hosting site. I use Imageshack as it's free and easy to use. Once I'm viewing the image I want to post here I cut the URL from my browser's navigation line and paste it into my post here. Then I highlight it and click the "Img" button located in the line of buttons right above the composition box that I'm typing in now. If you want to check and see that the photo or your links are working you can use the "Preview" feature prior to posting. I was not certain if the Yahoo hosted photo would work here so I previewed it first. I *think* it's a stable URL but if the picture dissapears later I'll know I need to replace it with one of my Imageshack hosted photos.

George
George and Kerri Huffman S/V Marquesa Freedom 40 CC CK Sail MarquesaImage

rubbus

Re: Pirates of Marquesa

Post by rubbus »

Love it! More pics please! :)

GeoffSchultz

Post by GeoffSchultz »

Actually photos don't need to be hosted somewhere. You can simply upload them in your post using the "Upload Attachment" box which is below the "Post a Reply" box. Note that those photos won't appear in the digest, but hosted ones with a URL will.

-- Geoff
BlueJacket
1997 Freedom 40/40
http://www.GeoffSchultz.org

THATBOATGUY

Post by THATBOATGUY »

Soon as we get our cannon operational we will get duded up again and take some more pirate pictures. :) Thanks.

George
George and Kerri Huffman S/V Marquesa Freedom 40 CC CK Sail MarquesaImage

rubbus

Post by rubbus »

Heh heh. Actually George- you don't have to get all duded up- I'd just like to see more pics of your boat! (Not that you guys don't look great!)

I'm currently working towards living aboard, and really like the Freedom 40s. Still in research mode right now, and envy you guys.

:)