Freedom 40/40 for sale

Use this forum to buy, sell, trade or advertise anything. Non-commercial only.
Paul Langevin

Freedom 40/40 for sale

Post by Paul Langevin »

Hello fellow Freedom fans. After nearly a decade of ownership we have made the difficult decision to sell our beloved 40/40 Star Struck. She is a beautiful boat and given us many years of great memories but life circumstances have led us to the decision to sell. She was refitted in 2011 by Paul Dennis at Warren River Boatworks and consistently updated since then. We are planning to take a cruise in LI Sound later this summer but can arrange a visit/sail anytime. The particulars can be seen on "yachtworld.com" . You can PM me if you would like to discuss details of her refit and updates. Paul Langevin
Paul Langevin S/V StarStruck, Freeedon 40/40

AgentLocke

Re: Freedom 40/40 for sale

Post by AgentLocke »

For anyone looking for the link, here it is:

1995 Freedom 40/40, South Amboy, NJ

philipl

Post by philipl »

Paul,
Lovely boat. Saw a similar model in Provincetown while we were cruising this year. Would love to upgrade from my F38...in case you want to downsize!
Philip
Philip Leahy
F-38 ex Manchester, MA.

Paul Langevin

Post by Paul Langevin »

Philip, thanks for reaching out. We love our boat and we are not looking to downsize. We just winterized her and I guess will be sailing her again next season. Our plans include moving to the Caribbean on a 75% basis and keeping a “bigger” boat in the northeast isn’t going to work for us. St Croix is right in the heart of the hurricane belt and after being on island for Maria we decided that we wanted to go with something we can haul out quickly on our own. I appreciate the offer. We looked at several F-38s before buying Star Struck and would have been happy to have owned one had one been available at the time. Paul
Paul Langevin S/V StarStruck, Freeedon 40/40